Every day is Children's Day
Tim Chow
2012-05-14 00:28:55 UTC
The 12 May 2012 For Better or For Worse strip has the famous line,
"Every day is kid's day."

http://fborfw.com/strip_fix/2012/05/saturday-may-12-2012.php

I didn't read FBoFW back whenever this strip first ran, so this is new
to me. Anyone know when it first ran? Surely the Peanuts strip on
the same topic came first (29 Aug 1965).

http://www.gocomics.com/peanuts/1965/08/29

As a side comment, it's odd how few people know about Children's Day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children%27s_Day#United_States_of_America

---
Tim Chow
Andrew B
2012-05-14 23:14:52 UTC
Post by Tim Chow
The 12 May 2012 For Better or For Worse strip has the famous line,
"Every day is kid's day."
http://fborfw.com/strip_fix/2012/05/saturday-may-12-2012.php
I didn't read FBoFW back whenever this strip first ran, so this is new
to me. Anyone know when it first ran? Surely the Peanuts strip on
the same topic came first (29 Aug 1965).
http://www.gocomics.com/peanuts/1965/08/29
Searching the FBoFW archives reveals the strip was from 7 May 1983. (The
strip only began in 1979, incidentally).