Help! Identify this Snoopy character
Bill Lindmeier
2010-12-19 20:05:07 UTC
Does anyone recognize the character Snoopy is depicting in these
panels?

http://imgur.com/Df7Zt

They may be from the same strip, or possibly individual panels from
different strips. I can't find a good Peanuts search engine online.
t***@lsa.umich.edu
2010-12-19 22:28:07 UTC
Post by Bill Lindmeier
Does anyone recognize the character Snoopy is depicting in these
panels?
http://imgur.com/Df7Zt
They may be from the same strip, or possibly individual panels from
different strips. I can't find a good Peanuts search engine online.
I don't think these are taken directly from a strip. My guess is that
they might have been drawn by Schulz for a greeting card or something,
or maybe someone else slightly altered some Schulz drawings.

As for the character, one of Snoopy's alter egos was the "Masked Marvel,"
but the Masked Marvel didn't wear a cape. That's why I don't think this
is from a strip.
--
Tim Chow tchow-at-alum-dot-mit-dot-edu
The range of our projectiles---even ... the artillery---however great, will