looking for exact Peanuts strip (Joe Cool)
Chiasa Matsuda
2010-11-16 07:14:06 UTC
My friends who is big fan of Peanuts is looking for a specific strip.

He remembered the following scene; Joe Cool on the Flying Ace is
falling toward ground (maybe beaten by Red Baron) and at last he
screamed french girl's name.

I want to find Peanuts comic which has this strip for him as a
christmas gift.
t***@lsa.umich.edu
2010-11-16 16:02:09 UTC
Post by Chiasa Matsuda
He remembered the following scene; Joe Cool on the Flying Ace is
falling toward ground (maybe beaten by Red Baron) and at last he
screamed french girl's name.
I don't recognize this one. Did your friend read the strip in English or
in some other language? Here are a few "near misses":

http://comics.com/peanuts/1992-08-30
http://comics.com/peanuts/1966-02-13
http://comics.com/peanuts/1967-01-18
--
Tim Chow tchow-at-alum-dot-mit-dot-edu
The range of our projectiles---even ... the artillery---however great, will
the center of the earth. ---Galileo, Dialogues Concerning Two New Sciences
Chiasa Matsuda
2010-11-16 20:02:06 UTC
thanks for your comment.

I'm not sure where he got the scene but he said he saw that in
English.

Sciences
t***@lsa.umich.edu
2010-11-16 23:59:00 UTC
Post by Chiasa Matsuda
I'm not sure where he got the scene but he said he saw that in
English.
If you can get any further information about the strip, describing any
further details, then I might have more luck locating it. For example,
what exactly did Snoopy shout? Was it a Sunday strip or a daily strip?
What else happened in that strip?