Sporcle quiz
Andrew B.
2010-11-18 00:19:32 UTC
http://www.sporcle.com/games/philthethrill/charlie_brown_comic_strip_quotes/results

I don't know that it's a great quiz, but I had fun trying it and
remembering a lot of the quotes.
t***@lsa.umich.edu
2010-11-19 01:17:51 UTC
Post by Andrew B.
http://www.sporcle.com/games/philthethrill/charlie_brown_comic_strip_quotes/results
I don't know that it's a great quiz, but I had fun trying it and
remembering a lot of the quotes.
Thanks for the pointer! I enjoyed it too, although as you say, it's not a
very well-constructed quiz. Too many questions in too little time, and
often there's a string of quotes by the same person from the same storyline.
--
Tim Chow tchow-at-alum-dot-mit-dot-edu
The range of our projectiles---even ... the artillery---however great, will