Schulz's mistake
obelix
2010-11-01 11:41:03 UTC
In the strip from December 6th, 1965, Sally looking herself in a mirror say
: "I feel like ad for men's shirt !"

In the mirror, the eye patch is on the wrong eye. It should be reversed !
(http://comics.com/peanuts?DateAfter=1965-12-06&DateBefore=2010-11-01
&Order=&PerPage=1&Search=&x=26&y=4)

Corrected error in the little book "Security is a Eye Patch" U.S.
department of health, education and welfare. Jan 1968
(http://www.ep.tc/problems/twelve/index.html)
t***@lsa.umich.edu
2010-11-01 15:15:57 UTC
Post by obelix
In the strip from December 6th, 1965, Sally looking herself in a mirror say
: "I feel like ad for men's shirt !"
In the mirror, the eye patch is on the wrong eye. It should be reversed !
(http://comics.com/peanuts?DateAfter=1965-12-06&DateBefore=2010-11-01
&Order=&PerPage=1&Search=&x=26&y=4)
Yes, I noted this back in 1999:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.comics.peanuts/msg/e37595ee53fa5596
Post by obelix
Corrected error in the little book "Security is a Eye Patch" U.S.
department of health, education and welfare. Jan 1968
(http://www.ep.tc/problems/twelve/index.html)
Didn't know about this, though! Cool!
--
Tim Chow tchow-at-alum-dot-mit-dot-edu
The range of our projectiles---even ... the artillery---however great, will
the center of the earth. ---Galileo, Dialogues Concerning Two New Sciences
obelix
2010-11-02 01:27:20 UTC
Post by t***@lsa.umich.edu
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.comics.peanuts/msg/e37595ee53fa5596
Sorry, I don't have see Your post (... or I forget it) !
Regards
:o)