A New Peanuts Book?
JohnJ
2010-10-01 00:58:27 UTC
Has anyone heard about a new Peanuts publication with never before seen
artwork and pullouts? My wife says she saw something about it on the CBS
Today show a day or so ago.

John
t***@lsa.umich.edu
2010-10-01 02:14:55 UTC
See http://aaugh.com/wordpress
--
Tim Chow tchow-at-alum-dot-mit-dot-edu
The range of our projectiles---even ... the artillery---however great, will