Tribute to Chris Shea
baronzzz
2010-12-09 20:23:17 UTC
Here's a link to the article I wrote for www.boomerhead.com about
Chris Shea, original voice of Linus. Linus has always been my
favorite and I thought Chris was the best at capturing his spirit.
Chris passed away in August of this year.

http://boomerhead.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=308&Itemid=34&limit=1&limitstart=0
t***@lsa.umich.edu
2010-12-12 03:46:02 UTC
Post by baronzzz
Here's a link to the article I wrote for www.boomerhead.com about
Chris Shea, original voice of Linus. Linus has always been my
favorite and I thought Chris was the best at capturing his spirit.
Chris passed away in August of this year.
http://boomerhead.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=308&Itemid=34&limit=1&limitstart=0
Nice writeup! Thanks for sharing.
--
Tim Chow tchow-at-alum-dot-mit-dot-edu
The range of our projectiles---even ... the artillery---however great, will