Hold my hand charlie brown
sami
2009-07-29 10:05:53 UTC
Hi

I asked this a while ago - I am looking for a peanuts comic where
charlie brown and peppermint patty are sitting under a tree and
peppermint patty asks charlie brown what is security? and charlie
brown says that it's when you are 5 years old and sitting in the
backseat of a car and you know that no matter what your parents will
always be there to take care of you - but one day you'll be grown up
and it will never come back - and peppermint patty says, never? hold
my hand charlie brown

"James Vipond" told me that "That Sunday strip is at the top of page
91 of the Golden Celebration book." - if someone has a copy of that
book, can you please tell me what date it was issued?

Thanks very much
- Sami
t***@lsa.umich.edu
2009-07-29 20:15:34 UTC
Post by sami
charlie brown and peppermint patty are sitting under a tree and
peppermint patty asks charlie brown what is security? and charlie
brown says that it's when you are 5 years old and sitting in the
backseat of a car
This strip first appeared on 6 August 1972 and appeared the Classic Peanuts
reruns on 11 August 2002. It was reprinted in "Thompson Is In Trouble,
Charlie Brown" and "Peanuts Jubilee" as well as "Golden Celebration."
--
Tim Chow tchow-at-alum-dot-mit-dot-edu
The range of our projectiles---even ... the artillery---however great, will
the center of the earth. ---Galileo, Dialogues Concerning Two New Sciences
Jim Ellwanger
2009-07-30 00:38:05 UTC
In black and white: http://comics.com/peanuts/1972-08-06
In 2002 color: http://comics.com/peanuts/2002-08-11
--
Jim Ellwanger <***@ellwanger.tv>
<http://www.ellwanger.tv> welcomes you daily.
"The days turn into nights; at night, you hear the trains."
sami
2009-08-07 05:05:02 UTC
In article
Post by sami
charlie brown and peppermint patty are sitting under a tree and
peppermint patty asks charlie brown what is security? and charlie
brown says that it's when you are 5 years old and sitting in the
backseat of a car
This strip first appeared on 6 August 1972 and appeared the Classic Peanuts
reruns on 11 August 2002.  It was reprinted in "Thompson Is In Trouble,
Charlie Brown" and "Peanuts Jubilee" as well as "Golden Celebration."
In black and white:http://comics.com/peanuts/1972-08-06
In 2002 color:http://comics.com/peanuts/2002-08-11
--
<http://www.ellwanger.tv> welcomes you daily.
"The days turn into nights; at night, you hear the trains."
Tim and Jim - thanks a ton guys!!! You just solved a few years' old
problem of mine :D
s***@gmail.com