recent Jean Schulz interview
dbwindhorst
2010-09-21 15:25:57 UTC
http://articles.sfgate.com/2010-09-16/entertainment/24006626_1_peanuts-gallery-charles-schulz-museum-jean-schulz

dw
t***@lsa.umich.edu
2010-09-22 00:47:19 UTC
Post by dbwindhorst
http://articles.sfgate.com/2010-09-16/entertainment/24006626_1_peanuts-gallery-charles-schulz-museum-jean-schulz
Nice interview. Thanks for the pointer!
--
Tim Chow tchow-at-alum-dot-mit-dot-edu
The range of our projectiles---even ... the artillery---however great, will
never exceed four of those miles of which as many thousand separate us from
the center of the earth. ---Galileo, Dialogues Concerning Two New Sciences
dbwindhorst
2010-09-22 13:27:33 UTC
http://articles.sfgate.com/2010-09-16/entertainment/24006626_1_peanut...
Nice interview.  Thanks for the pointer!
--
Tim Chow       tchow-at-alum-dot-mit-dot-edu
The range of our projectiles---even ... the artillery---however great, will
never exceed four of those miles of which as many thousand separate us from
the center of the earth.  ---Galileo, Dialogues Concerning Two New Sciences
In my Yahoo News keyword searches, one of the items is "charles
schulz" (among an eclectic mix including hemp, Unknown Hinson,
atheism, and Creature From the Black Lagoon). Although I can't know
how many items the filter misses, at least a few interesting things
turn up.

dw