Fantagraphics can't find "Complete Peanuts" introduction writers?
Tim Chow
2013-05-01 15:18:29 UTC
The current volume of "The Complete Peanuts" has an introduction by
Garry Trudeau, but it's a rerun of something Trudeau wrote for the
Washington Post in 1999. Is Fantagraphics really having so much
trouble finding people to write fresh introductions that they have to
resort to recycling old material?

---
Tim Chow
Ted Nolan <tednolan>
2013-05-01 15:27:27 UTC
Post by Tim Chow
The current volume of "The Complete Peanuts" has an introduction by
Garry Trudeau, but it's a rerun of something Trudeau wrote for the
Washington Post in 1999. Is Fantagraphics really having so much
trouble finding people to write fresh introductions that they have to
resort to recycling old material?
---
Tim Chow
I noticed especially that there was absolutely no note in that volume
to indicate that this was the point where "Peanuts" switched from
a four-panel format to a three-panel format. I mean, obviously you
could see it happen, but I thought it deserved a paragraph or two as
to why.
--
------
columbiaclosings.com