3eanuts
t***@lsa.umich.edu
2011-04-16 20:07:49 UTC
I just learned about http://3eanuts.com

Inspired by "Garfield Minus Garfield," the spoof of the Garfield strip
that removes Garfield from the strip in order to explore Jon's existential
angst, 3eanuts explores what happens if we remove the final panel from
a Peanuts comic strip. Very imaginative!
--
Tim Chow tchow-at-alum-dot-mit-dot-edu
The range of our projectiles---even ... the artillery---however great, will
the center of the earth. ---Galileo, Dialogues Concerning Two New Sciences
Covenant
2011-04-17 13:05:58 UTC
The one of Sally standing with her hand extended after letting the baloon go
is heartbreaking!
(As is linus sitting up in bed after praying!)
--
Covenant
A Man With Far Too Much Time On His Hands