Any Peanuts Parade Hardcovers?
d***@gmail.com
2016-07-01 23:37:44 UTC
Hello!! I have the complete set of Peanuts Parade books in SOFTCOVER But I was wondering if anybody had a complete set of Peanuts Parade books that are HARDCOVER? Or did these even exist in Hardcover? Or did just SOME of these exist in Hardcover? I have no idea.....anyway, if anyone does have a complete set of Peanuts Parade books in HARDCOVER Please let me know and I would be glad to trade my softcovers for the hardcovers, if that would be desirable. Have a nice day!

Dana
weary flake
2018-02-06 16:57:56 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
Hello!! I have the complete set of Peanuts Parade books in SOFTCOVER
But I was wondering if anybody had a complete set of Peanuts Parade
books that are HARDCOVER? Or did these even exist in Hardcover? Or did
just SOME of these exist in Hardcover? I have no idea.....anyway, if
anyone does have a complete set of Peanuts Parade books in HARDCOVER
Please let me know and I would be glad to trade my softcovers for the
hardcovers, if that would be desirable. Have a nice day!
The only one I'm aware of in hardcover is Dr. Beagle and Mr. Hyde.
It's badly designed because the sunday strips run right to the edge
of the paper because the paper isn't wide enough: the cover is
the same width as the Peanuts Parade softcovers but the paper is
narrower, too narrow. There's Speak Softly And Carry A Beagle but
that is listed as smaller and abridged, having only half the pages
or so compared to the softcover edition.