Peanuts List of FS Items
g***@gmail.com
2015-01-12 15:25:46 UTC
Curious.... do you have any of your Snoopy stuff left now?
s***@gmail.com
2015-09-22 21:56:15 UTC
Snoopy List
Hi I have tons of Snoopy stuff for sale. Please email me directly if
interested!!! Most of the stuff I have pictures of.
Snoopy Rubber Stamps $4.00 each
Snoopy Hugging CB "You are Special"
Snoopy Typing at the top it says "It was a dark and stormy night"
Snoopy and Woodstock Dancing
Halloween Count Snoopula
Snoopy Holding a Balloon
Flying Ace
Snoopy kissing Lucy it says SMAK
Joe Cool standing by a pole
Snoopy Hugging CB (the name of it is A Boys Best Friends)
Snoopy Dance of Joy
Scarecrow Snoopy
Beagle scout Snoopy
I also have little slightly used ones of the gang which comes with a stamp pad
CB crying
Linus with Blanket
Spike
Pigpen
Woodstock
Marcie
Lucy
I have a lot of Pvc if interested also.
I also have both Jan Linbergers books. $15 each
Snoopy Laughing Magnet $3.00
Lucy Van Pelt Magnet $3.00
Strand of 10 Snoopy Figural Christmas Lights $12.00
Linus Van Pelt Magnet $3.00
Christmas Coasters for Cups $5.00
Favorite sayings of Snoopy Ornaments made of wood with a red ribbon for hanging
on the tree. $3.00 each
Avon Baseball White Milk Glass Perfume Bottle (full)Teal Baseball Hat $10.00
Snoopy "On Top of Rainbow" Bank $15.00
Special PVC Set MIB Charlie Brown, Snoopy & Woodstock, Lucy and Linus. All
about 4" high $15.00
Pig Pen Magnet $3.00
Charlie Brown Magnet $3.00
Animated Christmas Flying Ace Snoopy with a Backpack filled with goodies $35.00
Animated Christmas Santa Claus Snoopy with Beard (removable) $35.00
Very old pinback which even includes a long lost Peanuts chararter "Shermy"
$40.00 set
Charlie Brown NightLite/Lamp and Snoopy and Woodstock NightLite/Lamp $80.00
each
(Lucy Lamp not available)
This is an original Tom Everhart Lithograph that comes with an COA it is number
22 of 250. This is just a picture of it. It does not say UNITED FEATURE
SYNDICATE at the bottom. It is framed in a gorgeous big black frame and double
matted. $650.00
Japanese Ceramic Snoopy Sitting in his easy chair. Totally adorable and a hard
to find item. $50.00
Life Magazine from 1967. Perfect Condition. $20.00
Danara Snoopy Childs Fork $5.00 (I also have rubber tipped spoons For Sale)
Joe Cool and Woodstock Gumball Machine $16.00
Snoopy with Red Polka Dot Bowtie Lamp (Picture doesnt show shade but the
original white with red trim metal shade is included) $55.00
Woodstock on top of a Mustard Jar. Spoon in picture not included. $30.00
Snoopy PVC on top of Pencils $2.50 each
Snoopy PVC Curly Straws $3.00
*RARE* Snoopy and Woodstock 1976 Rotary Dial Telephone in Mint Condition. Works
Great. $105.00
Flying Ace Snoopy Lotion Pump $14.00
Chef Snoopy and Woodstock Salt and Pepper Shakers $70.00
Leonard Silver Snoopy on Doghouse Bank $40.00
Snoopy on Ice Musical Motion Ornament. So cute. $22.00 I think its from 1985
Snoopy as Flying Ace Music Box Yellow house with Teal base and bullseyes on
each side. Snoopy is wearing a felt helmet with goggles. He is missing his nose
and there is a blue pen mark over his name I think it says "MIKE" Make me an
offer.
2 Halloween Bath Mats $10.00 each
Plastic Lunch Box I know its blue but I am not in that room right now, you are
interested I will email the details.
Snoopy Laying on his back phone - doesnt work (you can hear but they cant hear
you) $5.00
Snoopy Sitting bank some scratches on his collar barely noticable $11.00
Woodstock Wind Up Walker $3.00 doesnt work
Snoopy as a Cowboy Wind up walker $3.00 doesnt work
Snoopy in a tuxedo Windup Walker (works) $6.00
Joe Cool Wind Up Walker doesnt work $3.00
Standing Snoopy Figural Eraser $2.00
Tall Snoopy Tin Pencil Holder from Japan says "Snoopy Bungee Jump" Has
different poses of Snoopy Jumping $5.00
Snoopy Soap Pump says "Clean Hands Inspector" $4.00
Cracked Egg Bank with no stopper has Snoopy with hearts around him hugging
Woodstock $3.00
Snoopy Pez $1.00
Mirror for Car (needs clips to put in car) Says "Looking Good" With Snoopy and
Woodstock $10.00
Snoopy with Woodstock dancing Alarm Clock with Bells on top. By Salton $25.00
Snoopy Pink and Lime Green Rolly Polly Music Ball (his nose is missing paint)
$4.00
Flying Ace Rubber Squezzie Toy $6.00
I have tons of stuff I need to liquidate of, please call me if something is too
high for you, email me and I am sure we can work something out.
Snoopy Smaks,
Shaynee
Hi please can you tell me if you have a Woodstock mustard jar, many thanks
Sarah.